Ease Tech LLC provides a conference and event management registration website with user-generated content (our "Services") to users.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Ease Tech LLC does not own or control, or to people that Ease Tech LLC does not employ or manage. Advertisers use their own privacy policies; please consult all advertiser's sites for policy information.
This policy describes the choices you have regarding our use of and ability to access, correct, or purge your personal information. By using ConferEase.com, you accept the terms of this policy and consent to the data collection, use, and sharing described within this policy. Where applicable, your consent may be obtained by taking an explicit action like clicking a button or checking a setting.
What Information is Collected and How is it Used?
When you register for an account, you provide us with personal information that includes your name, email address, and password. When you register and sign in to our Services, you are not anonymous.
When you use our Services, we collect the information you create or receive from others. This includes information like conference invitations, registrations, and other content. Personal information collected will vary based on the specific conference that you register for.
In addition, when you use our Services, we automatically collect information about the device you are using like the browser type, unique identifiers such as IP address, the date and time of the activity, and in some cases, the website that referred you to the Services.
Children under 13 may not sign-up or use a ConferEase account. If you become aware of any child that provided Ease Tech LLC with information, we will take steps to remove the child's personal data.
Why Does Ease Tech LLC Need This Information?
Ease Tech LLC uses this information for three general purposes: to track your progress on the website and in Ease Tech LLC Services, to customize the content you see, and to contact you about Services or products.
Ease Tech LLC processes your personal data in order to provide you with the Services we offer, and is based on the following premises: You have provided Ease Tech LLC with your specific consent or because we cannot readily fulfill your request for Services without performing the relevant processing.
Is My Information Shared or Disclosed?
Information that you disclose in a conference or event registration form is shared with the organizers of the event or conference.
Ease Tech LLC may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, persons, governments or other entities if reasonably necessary to:
- Provide the essential Services of the website. For instance, when Ease Tech LLC emails you, your email address and the content of the email is sent to our third-party email vendor for the purposes of providing you with the essential Services of this website.
- Be compliant with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce our Terms of Service, or any other usage guidelines.
- Protect against harm to Ease Tech LLC, its users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Your personal information is not sold to third parties.
What Choices Do I Have to Manage My Information?
Where required by law, Ease Tech LLC provides you with the ability to review, correct, delete, or obtain a portable copy of your personal information, primarily your IP Address stored in our logs, for a small fee per request when allowed via law. You must prove ownership of your data by emailing support AT conferease.com from the email address that is associated to the account for which you want to access. A confirmation email will be sent back to this address, requiring another reply to confirm that the data should be sent for review, corrected, deleted, or sent as a portable copy.
If you believe that any processing of data is not compliant with applicable data protection laws, you can contact us at support AT conferease.com.
Cookies are files that contain small pieces of information that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website and are stored in your browser. Cookies are sent back to the original website on every subsequent visit to that website, and are useful in order for the website to remember who you are.
Ease Tech LLC may set and access cookies on your computer. Interfering with cookies is strictly against the Terms of Service, and may result in limitation or termination of your account without notice.
Cookies used by Ease Tech LLC and its third party vendors are necessary to provide Services to you, detect and prevent fraud, and ensure network and information security. These cookies include:
- CloudFlare - Used to apply security settings on a per-visitor basis.
- Others - Other first-party cookies are used to identify you as a visitor to Ease Tech LLC's Services, provide security to the website, and store preferences (remembering you when you login, for instance).
Changes to This Policy
Ease Tech LLC allows users to submit and host content on its Services.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law (including, in the United States, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and to terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. Requests and notices should be sent to support AT conferease.com.
Requests and notices should include the following:
- The name, address, and electronic signature of the complaining party
- The infringing materials and their Internet location, or the reference or link to the infringing materials.
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works.
- A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of.
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
- Oregon Convention Center by Jeremy Jeziorski, 2017 - Some Rights Reserved.
- Registration by NHS Confederation, 2011 - Some Rights Reserved.
- Payment Card by Ed Ivanushkin, 2009 - Some Rights Reserved.
- Line Chart by Alan O'Rourke, 2015 - Some Rights Reserved.
- School Play Rehearsal by Steven Depolo, 2015 - Some Rights Reserved.